Dementia safety first
Helping people affected by dementia live more safely in their homes
People with dementia or memory problems are in the highest group of risk of injury from a fire related incident in the home. We are working with local dementia services to support people with dementia to live safely in their homes.
You can request a visit if:
- You have dementia
- You are over 65 and have memory problems
- You live with someone who has a diagnosis of dementia
- You are over 65 and living with someone who does not have a dementia diagnosis but is concerned about their memory
How do I arrange for a home safety visit to be made?
- CLICK HERE to be taken straight to our online referral form or
- Contact us on 0333 300 0031 or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, or for information in different languages, please click on our resources below:
You might also find this information useful; https://www.dementiauk.org/get-support/diagnosis-and-next-steps/caring-from-a-distance/