Our Mission and Values
We are committed to delivering on our mission, protecting our communities, and valuing our staff.
Working together to keep Bedfordshire safe
To find out more about our long term strategy, read our Community Risk Management Plan.
For us, delivering on our mission means focusing on the following six aims:
- Preventing fires and other emergencies from happening
- Protecting people and property when fires happen
- Responding to fires and other emergencies promptly and effectively
- Empowering our people as we work together to make Bedfordshire safer
- Utilising our assets and resources efficiently and effectively
- Maximising use of data and digital solutions to drive improvements